Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TAG! 200$ Budget Christmas List?

Hello lovelies! 

So I saw a post that Sam Schuerman did a few days ago and it was a tag I think. She did not specifically tag me, but I am still going to do it! So basically this tag is you make a wish list for Santa but your budget is 200$! Sounds like a fun post to me! Plus it will help me get my Christmas list started because some people in my family are asking me for a list... I guess they are ready to shop! So, lets begin!


The first two items on my list are the LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in 
gold and silver. They aren't that expensive considering that they last forever,
at least that is what I have heard. I have had my eye on these for a while but just
never got around to purchasing them, now I can ask Santa! These run for $16
each. So the running total for both would be 32$

The next two items on my wish list is the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes. 
I have wanted these for a while but again, never got around to buying them. Maybe
Santa will get them for me?! Probably not. These go for 50$ each bringing our running
total to be 132$

Next item is the Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush. I have wanted
this for so long it is not even funny. It is not that expensive so I am not sure
why I haven't bought it yet, but oh well. This runs for around 18$. Now our
running total is 150$

This next item is DKNY Red Delicious Perfume. I already have the green
delicious and I love it so I thought I would broaden my horizon, haha!
The price on this varies depending on what size you chose, so since we are
on a budget I am gonna go with the smaller one which sells for 45$. 

The overall cost for Santa is...(drum roll please!)
195$

I am sure I could find something to fill the 5 dollar gap, but I will cut Santa a break;)
Leave below in the comments what you would want Santa to bring you on a 200$ budget! I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving this Thursday!
Have a wonderful holiday!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment