Friday, November 16, 2012

Matrix Silk Wonder Smoothing Oil Review

Hi Everyone!

Thank goodness it is Friday! Sorry I did not post in the past two days, well I think it has been two days... haha! The first reason I did not have a post for you guys is because I just could not decide what I wanted to review. I did not want to do a makeup review again, and I had just done a post about nails, so I figured all that was left was hair products! Then after I decided I would review a hair product I had to figure out what to review. And my decision brings us to the post you are reading today!

Matrix Silk Wonder Smoothing Oil Review

So here is what the bottle looks like. It follows the orange label
Matrix uses for its smoothing line.

In order to get the oil out of the bottle you just twist the top
and pour out the oil. I wish it was a little bit easier to squeeze 
the bottle but it is manageable.

 According to Matrix, the oil "instantly restores shine and silkiness. Lightweight oil treatment quickly absorbs into hair to smooth and control frizz all day." I would not say this is a miracle product- at least no miracle for me. It does help though, I can definitely notice when I do not use this product. This product does make my hair softer and silkier, but it only slightly eliminates frizz. This is a product that I use everyday, but I will search for something better when I use this up. I am always on the lookout for that miracle product!

I find that this product works best when paired with other products, and will tell you what those are when I do a "hair product routine" post or something like that in the future, so lookout for that! I hoped that this review helps you if you are looking for a new smoothing oil or if you are trying to decided to buy this or not! I know that my review was pretty brief and not very detailed but I am sure that as I do these reviews more often I will get better at giving you information! 

I hope you all are having a good Friday and I hope you enjoy your weekend! They started playing Christmas music on the radio today and I was so happy listening to that in the car on my way to class. I will definitely have Christmas Nail Tutorials coming up soon, yay!

See you guys soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment