Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi!

Hello!
 
   This is my first post on my first blog, yay! I will be posting about many different things- all mostly beauty related! I plan to be doing products reviews, nail tutorials, hauls, and maybe sometimes just a random blog! I am super excited to be doing this and hope that I can build up a community of people who enjoy reading my blog. I already have some plans for nail tutorials, so look out for those coming soon! I am looking forward to getting to know other people who are addicted to all things beauty as well!
 
 One reason I decided to do a blog was because I am totally addicted to beauty products! I have so much stuff that I hardly use, and I figured I might as well let others know why I hardly use certain products, or why I use certain products daily. Also, I feel like I will have a chance to rediscover some products that I already have but that have been put to the back of the shelf. I also want to let you guys know if a product really does what it says it will do or if it is something to maybe pass on.
 
 I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and if you have any requests for reviews or nail tutorials, please let me know!

   Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment