Wednesday, March 20, 2013

L.A. Colors Eye Shadow Brushes Review!

Hello!

Today I have another brush review for you, it's the L.A. Colors Eye Shadow Brush Duo! I got these from my local dollar store and I must say, they are absolutely the BEST eye brushes I have ever tried! The duo comes with a lid brush and a crease/blending brush.


So here are the brushes, the handles are not very long. But 
they do not change the quality of application at all. These 
brushes do not feel flimsy at all but they also do not feel
especially sturdy either, they are pretty much your average 
brush as far as handling goes.

Here is a better look at the shape of the brushes. The
bristles on this brush are very soft and they pick up a 
good amount of product, not too much or too little.

Now here is the crease/blending brush. This brush is fluffy 
enough to still blend crease shadow flawlessly while still
being small enough to get precise application.

This is the shading brush. This is a big brush, maybe a little
bit smaller than the size of my lids. I love the big shading brushes,
though. This picks up enough shadow to make it possible to cover
the entire lid from one dip into the shadow. This also makes it really
easy to blend lid color into crease color. The bristles on this brush
are dense but still soft and a little bit fluffy on the ends. This makes 
it a great brush because there are no harsh lines.

Overall, I definitely say everybody should check these out. They are great quality for the price. I would probably be willing to pay more for these brushes! Now, if you do not like the large shadow brushes for the lids maybe that brush may not work for you, but even still it is worth it for just one of the brushes! If these ever need replaced I will definitely repurchase them!

If you have any requests or questions please let me know in the comments!

Have a wonderful day!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment