Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Review!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are having a wonderful afternoon! Today I have a quick review for you on the Urban Decay Lip Junkie lip gloss! Lets jump right in!


So here you see the Lip Junkie in the shade Naked. Mine
is a mini size that I got with my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I think the packaging on this lip gloss is so adorable. I love the
detail in the cap, so cute!
Here is showing with the cap off and how you can apply 
the gloss. I like this applicator because it gives a sheerer 
color on the lips and I feel a more even, less gloopy 
application. I kind of wish it was a brush applicator
though because if you do not have enough product out
it doesn't apply smoothly.
Here is a "swatch" (or glob) of the gloss. I LOVE this color.
It looks so natural but still beautiful. Makes your teeth look
whiter also! This gloss has a cooling/tingling sensation which
is due to the plumping action it is supposedly doing. I can not
say I notice my lips any plumper though while wearing it. I 
do not normally wear lip gloss, but if I ever get into the habit of
it, I will definitely wear this gloss!

I hope this quick mini review was helpful for you! As always if you have any questions please let me know in the comments! Please subscribe to my blog also if you don't want to miss any more reviews! Leave any requests in the comments as well!
Have a wonderful day and I will see you next time!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment