Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner Review!

Hello again everyone!
Today I have a review for you on the Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in the color Primetime! If you haven't checked out my review on the Ulta Automatic Eyeliners, you can see it here. So, lets get into this review!

So here this picture shows the outside packaging, it is
nothing fancy just a jar. The label shows the color of the 
product.

Here is what the product looks like, its a very... soft
texture. It isn't thick feeling, it is kind of thin feeling. By 
looking at the untouched portion of the product it looks to
be a plain black, but once you actually dip into the liner you
find that there is glitter. I wasn't expecting the glitter so it
did kind of end up as a draw back for me but if you are
looking for a glitter black liner here it is!

This picture shows the swatches. The top swatch (bolder
of the two) is thicker and more swipes. You can see the
pieces in there. The bottom swatch is one single swipe
and you can see that this isn't a nice bold dark black. It
sort of looks charcoal/grayish. This is buildable, but I would
imagine if this was put on too thick that it would smudge/fade.

Overall I am not too happy with this product. I was looking for a nice dark black liner for my tightline and this was not it. The glitter irritates my eyes and this transfers like no other. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a black glitter gel liner for their upper lash line, but I wouldn't for the water or tightline because the glitter does irritate the eyes. 

I hope this review was helpful and as always please subscribe/follow my blog, and I am now on Bloglovin' so you can follow me there as well! If you have any questions or suggestions please leave them in the comments below and I would be happy to respond! Please share my blog with your friends!
Have a wonderful day and I will see you next week!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment