Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer Review!

Hello Everyone! 
Today I am going to be reviewing the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer! So, lets begin!

So here is what the packaging looks like, it is kind of 
stylish if you ask me! 

This product is a squeeze-tube so you can control the amount
of product you get, and you can apply this with your fingers
or with a brush for more coverage.

Here is what the product looks like once it is on your hand.
The product does melt to the warmth of your hand.

This concealer seems like it never dries, even after it is set with a powder. Once it is blended out it has a sheen to it and it looks wet. The coverage on this is ok, but I am sure there are better out there. This gets cakey pretty fast, so you really have to use a little bit of the product and a light hand and then build it up to your preferred coverage. I use this concealer everyday and have been for such a long time, a year at least, and still have tons left in the tube. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I do not think that this concealer has a wide range of colors, I believe there are only 3 or 4 to choose from. I have the lightest shade and it is still a bit too orangey for me but over foundation and under powder you can not really tell. 

So, would I recommend this? Yes! It is kind of an iffy product but it is definitely worth a shot. Who would I recommend it to? Normal to dry skin, maybe slightly oily skin as well. The reason for this is because this product does not seem to dry/set and I feel as though someone with oily skin would not get this product to last as long.

I hope this quick review was helpful! If you have any requests or questions leave them as a comment and I would be happy to answer! Please subscribe to this blog so you don't miss any future posts, and have a great day!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment