Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's A 10 Miracle Shine Spray Review

Hello Everyone!
I know, I know, I am so inconsistent with my reviews/tutorials! I know I said I would try to post once a week but it is tough! I am running out of ideas! So please is you have any requests or ideas for reviews/tutorials let me know! 

So the review I have for you today is the It's A 10 Miracle Shine Spray


So, as you can see it is an aluminum spray bottle.
 I think it fits in the hand nicely and is very easy to work with.

On the back of the bottle, It's A 10 says that this spray "Does 10 Things Instantly". These 10 things include: 1) Weightless Shine 2) Softens Coarse Hair 3) Improves Elasticity 4) Antioxidant 5) Environmental Protection 6) Anti-humidity and minimizes frizz 7) Thermal Protection 8) Imparts control & manageability 9) Seals and protects hair and 10) Locks in Moisture.  

So now here is what I think about it! 

I will have to agree that this product delivers a weightless shine to the hair. It sprays out in a very fine mist and doesn't leave hair looking oily like a lot of other shine sprays. 

My hair is not coarse, so I cannot speak for softening coarseness, BUT I can definitely tell a difference in softness when I use this. Recently I had to switch to a "clean" shampoo and conditioner combo because my hair has been having issues (dandruff and build up, still no idea why!). My hair does not feel nice after using the clean shampoo, it feels straw-like and knotty, so I use this product to add softness and remove knots!

As far as improving elasticity, I can't say I have noticed a difference. I never really thought about the elasticity in my hair before, so it is harder for me to be able to tell the difference. 

Antioxidant. I don't really know what to look for in my hair to see any changes in this, so I can only hope that is what it is doing!

Again, I do not know what It's A 10 means by delivering environmental protection, maybe it is like a UV protection? I am not really sure. Don't quote me on that! 

Anti-humidity and minimizes frizz is for sure! I used to be a frizz-freak. I'll admit, as I got older the frizz went down, BUT I still get little frizzies here and there, who doesn't?! This spray really does help to calm down some of the frizz and does help out when it is humid.

I would say although I have never been successful with finding the "perfect" heat protector, this one is the best I have tried. Now, I still have a bajillion split end but that is just me needing a hair cut. So everywhere else besides the ends of my hair is not damaged, so I'd say that is good!

This spray I would say does help with manageability. When I say manageability, I am talking like tangles. At least for me. I do not have the most unruly hair but I do get the occasional tangle and this really helps.

Seals and Protects hair, I would say this is like thermal protection, so yes it does the job.

As far as locking in moisture, I have noticed it is either or with this product. Sometimes with using this product I notice my hair is dryer, other times it feels healthy and moisturized. Kind of hit and miss.

I would recommend this product to anyone who essentially wants a shine spray but that also delivers a softening quality. Oh and something that helps with tangles! If you have super unruly hair, I am not sure this would really be a "miracle" for you, but it can help with shine and softness. 

Would I repurchase? I already have! I am on my second bottle and that is saying something because I never use something up AND love it enough to repurchase! I recommend everyone at least try it!

Have a wonderful day!!




1 comment:


  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.

    Hair Shine Spray

    ReplyDelete