Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello everyone! I am finally back, and I am planning on doing some hauling and reviewing soon! I know, I know, I always say I am gonna do it and I take forever to follow through but I promise soon I will! I recently went to Bath and Body Works and took advantage of their big semi annual sale! I also got a new palette eye shadow palette for Christmas that I want to swatch and review!

So how was everyone's Christmas? Mine was fantastic! I was super surprised this year with all my gifts. I would have to say that my most surprising gift was an iPad! I did not ask for an iPad because they are majorly expensive, but I am so glad I got it and can not be separated from it! I received the iPad 2 so if anyone wants me to post a review/overview let me know! I would be glad to post one.

I am so sad that the holidays are over, this year I think I tried to force myself to get in the holiday spirit but it just was not working. Maybe it's just because I am getting older? Who knows. By the time I started feeling in the holiday spirit Christmas had come and went. Oh well, it's only a year away! I also celebrated my birthday recently so that kinda puts a boost to the Christmas joy.


Usually I think that I should look nice on Christmas but I kind of bummed it this year. I didn't do any fancy makeup or any fancy nails. On my nails I wore China Glaze Twinkle Lights with Seche Vite top coat and OPI Natural Nail Base Coat--- speaking of nail polish I got a small China Glaze collection for Christmas and I will post swatches and a review soon too! Maybe I will also do so,e kind of nail tutorial also! I'll write down all my ideas so I can keep up. My New Years Resolution will be to try to post at least once a week on here (among other resolutions...), it does not sound like much but it's a lot for me, haha!

I want to build up some kind of community with my blog so that I have more motivation to post for you guys, the more of a following I have the more I will be able to post, so spread the word!;)

So enough of this book I seem to be writing, I am sure it is boring you all to death. As always post comments for posts you would like to see in the future!

Oh, and for those of you who are doing some after holiday shopping, check out my previous post about eBates to find out how you can earn cash back on your online purchase!

Happy New Year Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment